Universal CAT Control
Program for the control of the transceiver from your PC.
Minimum Hardware Required:
- PC with Windows x86/x64 operating system
- On some radios an external connection interface is required.
Based on hamlib libraries licensed under the GNU LGPL allows the management of many rtx
Archive for quick Split
Auto CQ for repetitive calls
Plug-In and External Programs
Direct input of frequency from programs Cluster
Managing PTT and tuner
DDE Server to communicate with other programs such as MultiPSK, DXLab Suite, Fldigi, JT65_HF, etc ...
- Direct communication with BBLogger
- Support On-Air Status for HRDLOG.net and EnzoLog
- Support CAT for HRDLOG.net
For programmers: communication DLL to easily include it in your programs
- BktNetInterface for JTDX and WSJT-X (see the guide)
'73 De Mauro, IZ2BKT